Saturday, September 13, 2008

Can I possibly be doing this?

Ok, so being inspired by my friend Brienne (I hope she doesn't mind me connecting to her here), whose blog I read faithfully, I have decided to try this out on my own and see if anyone thinks my life, well, Matt and I's lives, are very interesting. I seriously hope that this is not a waste of time as a few of my other ventures, namely facebook, so I will try to update this weekly. Since I spend a lot of time on the computer, I think I should be able to keep it up.

So what has been going on recently? What else? My big boy Sam. Look what he can do!
So I realize this probably isn't the best picture, but you have to remember that A) I have about 10 seconds to get the picture and B) My mom is not a great photographer. Despite giving her the camera and standing Sam up and getting out of the way, I either got a finger or a blur when my mom was on the other side of the camera. Oh and btw, I thought this shirt looked kinda big on him. When I saw the tag said 4T, I busted up laughing. Sam should be wearing 18 months at the largest... usually 12 months. This is what you get for having WAY too many clothes from cousins at your house.

I guess I will wrap this up, of course with more to come.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Brienne Michelle said...

yay! So excited to see you start a blog! I can't wait to keep following it! ;)

Anonymous said...

You don't read the blog 'faithfully', you read it religiously. That makes no sense.

Anonymous said...

You don't punctuate like the way Tim wrote "'faithfully',". The correct way to punctuate your sentence is this way: "faithfully,". The comma goes within the quotation marks, and you use double quotation marks, not single. And "you read it religiously" should probably be a new sentence. But I don't like to be too critical. Nice blog, Cherise.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherise,
Greetings from Moscow. Nice blog and great idea to set this up! We will plan to read it devotedly. I see that Sam is standing on his own now- he'll be running around before long. Get some pictures outside so we can appreciate the beautiful weather. It's about 40 here & raining. I don't know why anyone would live here. Take care & we look forward to your updates!

Servetus said...

Thank you for doing this blog. I wanted to be more informed what Sam was up to and this is the perfect, mostly, way to find out.

I love the pictures of him, even the out of focus ones as well.

Nice work Cherise.

Darrell Barker, aka Denver.

Anonymous, how'd I do with my grammar and spelling?

Bad Spellers Of The World . . . UNTIE !