Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Breaking News!

So I don't expect to post this often, but I had to come on and share this with the world. I knew Sam would be getting close, but this is about as good as it gets. I am so proud of Sam.



Mind you, it is just a few steps, but seeing as he just started standing a couple of weeks ago, I am so proud of his accomplishment. I can seriously credit his tractor in helping him go. This is the John Deere Sit and Scoot Activity Tractor made by Learning Curve and given to him for his birthday by his Uncle Rob, Aunt Angela, and cousins Ryan and Aidan. He absolutely loves pushing around this thing.

This was probably a video shot in late August. At this point, as shown in the video, it was pushing it until he ran into something, then getting on the other end and pushing again. Sorry for the length of it, feel free to stop it. A couple of weeks ago, he turned pro and started steering the thing around the house. Pretty soon it will no longer be used to push, but instead to sit on. How quickly they grow up. (insert sad face here, lol.)



Gosh, he is napping now, but I am on cloud nine! My little boy can walk!

1 comment:

nhans3 said...

Awwww! Look at him go! :) That's gotta be awesome to witness. And the footage from the swing was absolutely adorable. It's fun to know that, though I'm over 1,500 miles away that I can still "see" you guys.

Sam, you keep on truckin', big guy!

Matt and Cherise, I miss you both! Hope all is well...

~ Nickolai