Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD


So as I sit here, working, eating chips and salsa, I am reminiscent of my favorite Mexican restaurant, Chile Peppers. I love Chile Peppers. For those of you who are familiar with my restaurant know that it has recently changed hands. I have been there since, and I was a little disappointed. But right now it is closed for remodeling, so we will see what is going on there.

I would have to say my favorite Mexican food is Flautas. In case you are also not familiar with a Flauta, it is basically a taquito, but made with a flour tortilla instead of corn. I love chicken and cheese flautas. They are the best. Now that I am thinking and blogging about it, I REALLY want one!

Anyone have any favorite dishes or restaurants? I would love to hear about them!

No comments: