Saturday, March 28, 2009

Everything is better with the topping.


Sam has recently discovered the "extras" in life. The toppings on the ice cream instead of the ice cream, the whipped cream on the strawberry shortcake, and within the last week, ketchup. I remember my sister's kids going through the whole "dip" stage. I don't really know if Ryan has gotten passed it to be honest.

Well, Sam has decided to love dip. In fact, he has done the whole dip and lick without eating the actual food item. While throwing dinner on the table trying to get ready to work, I zapped some corn dog bites in the microwave (aka emergency dinner/ too lazy or tired to cook dinner), and put them in front of Sam. As soon as he saw the ketchup bottle coming I got the mmMMMMmm!

Can't wait to see him experience all the extras there are in life!

No comments: