Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playing or Working?

As I sit here watching Sam, I still cannot believe where Matt is. Monday he started a new part time job he got through a friend. If you can believe it, some company is paying Matt to test out video games. Now, I find this highly annoying. Admittedly the pay is low ($9/hr), but seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Not that my part time job is horrendous or difficult, really quite the contrary, but I wish I could find a job where I could... say... walk. I love to go out walking. I also thought, "Ok, this is going to be good. Now after playing a game 8 hours there is NO WAY that he will come home and head for his XBox as soon as Sam is asleep." Wrong again. Monday he couldn't wait to plug it in since he had been playing (yes, I did say playing) PSP all day. Sigh. At least he is doing something he loves and is getting paid for it. Isn't that the whole purpose? Well, I on the other hand, have got to change a poopy diaper. (grumbles)

3 comments:

sav said...

uh, what job is this? cause my husband would LOVE IT!!!

Cherise said...

Our husbands sound alike. I think mine has Little Big Planet too. I don't know, I lose track. BTW, took a look at your blog too. Makes me miss Sam being "baby" instead of "toddler". Savor every moment. (I am sure you are)

nhans3 said...

SO. NOT. FAIR. BTW, you have to tell your husband to CALL ME BACK!!!