Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a thriller!


So I found it interesting to hear that they are celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Thriller." They had a huge event worldwide to try and break the record of people simultaneously dancing the thriller dance. So secretly, I have always wanted to learn how to do this, especially after seeing the movie 13 Going On 30. So tonight, I downloaded a three step tutorial learning how to dance the thriller dance. I would link the one I did, but the owner states on their website they want permission that I really don't feel like going through the hassle of getting. Just google it, you will find some. So check in on me and see how it is going! BTW, like the pumpkins??

3 comments:

nhans3 said...

Hey Cherise,

It's interesting to hear that you've secretly wanted to learn how to do the "Thriller" dance! :) Personally, I've given up all hope on dancing... I'm just too white 'n nerdy. Ah well...

It's also fun to see a jack-o-lantern that actually looks scared rather than scary! :D And the "SAM" jack-o-lantern turned out great!

Happy almost-Halloween to you guys!

~ N.

Servetus said...

When Matt was that age, his mother and I carved a scary pumpkin, put dry ice in at the bottom, cut a hole in the back, ran a garden hose through the hole and on Halloween night, we turned the water on to flow over the dry ice and out the jagged mouth into the lava rocks below.

The pumpkin was "breathing" out fire and smoke all night long.

Matt might remember that.

Servetus said...

PS,

It's Elections Eve.

Good luck America