Saturday, October 18, 2008

My 'lil pumpkin!

Today we had the pleasure of going to the Cal-Poly Pomona's Annual Pumpkin Festival with my mom and my sister and her family. It has kinda turned into a family tradition almost. We had such a good time, as usual. There were so many pumpkins, but none compared to my little pumpkin Sam. We took Sam last year when he was just a little baby, but now he is my little boy and was stumbling around the patch. It is so hard to get Sam to look at the camera, but what can I expect? I am just not a professional...

We found this stack of pumpkins and knew it would be a great spot to take some pictures.
Sam was bewildered by the surroundings. He got some use out of some Shaq tennis shoes though.
Left to right: Aidan (22 months) Sam (14 months) Lauren (2.5 months) and Ryan (3 years). What a good looking crew!
Sam and I in the pumpkin patch.
It was such a nice day. A little hotter than I expected, but we survived. I look forward to carving them with Matt and Sam, except for the mess that I have to clean up afterwards! Here's looking forward to a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Servetus said...

Really good picures. I would like to have been in Sams mind observing what he was thinking.

I predict, when asked his "favorite color," he'll say ORANGE.